- Bringing a moment of well-being and relaxation.
- Perfuming your home.
- Creating a uplifting home atmosphere.
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1 - Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2 - Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3 - Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The glass may become very hot after a long period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.
Basil, Litsea Cubeba, Eucalyptus
Cypress, Immortelle, Clove
Patchouli, Almond, Honey
Immortelle Essential Oil
The L'Occitane en Provence teams discovered the antioxidant and anti-ageing properties of this essential oil from Corsica. It acts (helps) against the loss of firmness of the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Cypress Essential Oil
Known for its purifying and tonfying properties.