- Bringing a moment of well-being and relaxation.
- Perfuming your home.
- Creating a peaceful home atmosphere.
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1 - Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2 - Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3 - Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The glass may become very hot after a long period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.
Petitgrain, Lavander, Geranium
Orange, Orange Blossom, Mandarin
Rose, Basil, Mint Leaves
Lavender Essential Oil
Known for its purifying properties, it helps to soothe the skin and relax.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Known for its soothing and relaxing properties.
Geranium Essential Oil
Known for its purifying, astringent and soothing properties.