OUR PERFECT ANTI-AGEING RITUAL GUIDE IN 4 RADIANT STEPS
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY MINERAL COMPOSITION
Even with no contact with beauty products or dirt from the external environment, all skin types can benefit from cleansing both morning and night.
• Removes dirt, oil and impurities.
• Helps prepare skin for rest of skincare routine.
• Helps reveal radiance of skin.
For a more intense cleanse, try double cleansing. This 2-step technique uses two different cleansers to target both types of impurities: oil-based and water-based.
Start with an oil or a balm, like our Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm, to remove oil-based impurities including sebum and makeup.
Follow with a water-based cleanser, like our Immortelle Divine Foaming Cleansing Cream, to get rid of water-based impurities like sweat and dirt.
STEP 2 - TARGET VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING
A serum contains a high concentration of ingredients for targeted action.
• Apply directly to clean skin after lotion.
• Contains high concentration of ingredients.
• Also referred to as essences or extracts.
STEP 3 - TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYE CONTOUR
The first signs of ageing appear around the eyes because the skin is much thinner and more delicate, but, on the bright side, also highly absorbent.
• The skin around the eye contour is thinner and tends to age quicker and faster.
• Products around the eye must be light and gentle.
• Eye care contains targeted ingredients to help combat concerns like darkness and puffiness.
• Eye creams are ideal for dryer eye contours, while gel textures are idea for normal skin.
STEP 4 - MOISTURISE AND NOURISH YOUR SKIN
Your skin is delicate and shouldn't have to brave the world on its own. Finish off a thorough anti-ageing skincare ritual by moisturising and nourishing, which helps to maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
• Provide hydration and comfort by helping maintain skin's hydrolipidic barrier
• It is ideal to switch betwen richer and lighter textures seasonally: richer textures in dry winter and lighter textures in the humid summer